Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Make it Rain

Then it came to pass the seventh time, that he said, "There is a cloud, as small as a man's hand, rising out of the sea!" - 1 Kings 18:44a

Trust me when I say I know how it feels to put your faith out there over and over again and it seems like nothing is happening. When you prepare for a downpour and there isn't even a drop. I know what it feels like to expect great things to happen, only to be disappointed because you don't see the manifestation like you thought you would. Trust me when I say that I know people have watched my life and have even said "ain't nothin' happening", but don't let your eyes fool you.

The prophet Elijah had just told Ahab that he heard the sound of abundance of rain, the only problem is that there were currently experiencing a drought. The bible says Elijah prayed and when he asked his servant to tell him what he saw, the servant replied "There is nothing". Seven times Elijah sent him back to look and he finally saw a cloud as small as a man's hand...a storm was on the horizon.

Did they look at your resume and tell you "there is nothing"? Go again! Did they look at your credit, and tell you "there is nothing"? Go again! Did they look at your medical report and say "there is nothing we can do?" Go again! It may look like nothing is happening in the natural, but if I could get you to tap into the spirit realm to see the glory of God moving on your behalf right now! God's hand is not slack and His promises are true! He will accomplish what He started in your life! I declare as a prophet of the Lord today that I hear the sound of abundance of rain! Your cloud may look small right now, but just like your faith, you only need a little to move big things. Get your faith out of your pocket and let's make it rain!

Are you ready for the outpour? I am!

Tracy Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment