Tuesday, September 11, 2012

God's Got it!

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you." - Isaiah 43:2

I've been at the point where I've done all I could do. I've cried all night long. I've tried everything I know and it still seemed like nothing was changing. Have you been there? You prayed and cried and the doctor's report didn't get better? You fasted and paid your tithes, but the landlord still put you out on the street? You showed up faithfully every Sunday, Tuesday AND Friday night for church, but the judge still didn't throw out the charges? These heartbreaking moments can often leave us feeling like fatherless children left to fend for ourselves, but God is not a fairy godmother, a genie in a bottle, nor a lucky leprechaun. He has never promised us an easy pain-free life. What He did promise was to be with us through the turbulence of life, the storms that rage, and through the fire that burns, simply because we are His. Stop worrying yourself into an early grave...God's got it.

It benefits us to be mindful that the Lord our God is our Jehovah Sabaoth. He is the Lord of Hosts, a mighty Deliverer. As David sang in Psalm 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all". He will be with you when you pass through tough times, you will not be alone. He will not allow your troubles to overflow you, so there's no need to take your own life.  And if you find yourself smack dab in the middle of a fire, you will not be burned and not even a lick of the flames will scorch you! What was meant to destroy you, God will use to rebuild, restore, and refresh you. God will take care of His own, and that means He will take care of you! Lift your hands to the Lord in a peaceful surrenderance and release all your cares to Him today! God's got it!


With hands, heart & faith lifted in Christ,

Tracy Gale

This week's Tuesday Morning Encouragement inspired by:





6 comments:

  1. MY GOD!!!! YOU have you finger on me! Thank you for this! HAHA! GODS GOT IT!!! I am DONE! This is my second motto for the rest of this year! GOD Has me and he's GOT IT!

    Preach TRACY GALE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God! I'm so glad this blessed you!! Thanks for the feedback :0)

      Delete
  2. Just what I needed today! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about anyone else but this spoke to my spirit and has really encouraged me. Thank you so much for this!! I truly needed this. Continue to let the Lord use you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to post the following yesterday (I must have messed up logging in), "Just what I needed today!" I share that because I spent most of the day waiting for 2 very important business calls (you know, the kind that can make or break your business)? I was believing for positive results, really felt God's covering, however, you know how the devil can sneak in and steal your joy with reasoning...anyways, I saw your email and was truly encouraged! It spoke directly to me! And, at 4:47 I got the GOOD news I was waiting to hear! GOD DID HAVE IT! Thank you, Tracy for being so faithful! ILY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you know I'm crying right??? GOD IS so AMAZINGLY faithful!!! Thank you for sharing that praise report Tracy!!! ILY2

      Delete